Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hugs

You don't have to do this alone. Whenever it gets too much, just pick up the phone and call me.

▬▬▬▬▬

These cookies are filled with more love than sugar.

▬▬▬▬▬

Our kids understand that Toren was our little friend and is your daughter's baby brother.

▬▬▬▬▬

[Receiving the email that he died] No! I wish this didn't happen!!

▬▬▬▬▬

Send me the website of your favourite restaurant and I will order dinner for you and have it delivered. [And she did.]

▬▬▬▬▬

Thank you for sending his picture, he's beautiful!

▬▬▬▬▬

We are thinking of you.

▬▬▬▬▬

Love his name!

▬▬▬▬▬

We've asked friends to donate in Toren's name rather than bring birthday presents.

▬▬▬▬▬

We are here for you. [And they have been.]

▬▬▬▬▬

We will be honoured to attend Toren's memorial.

▬▬▬▬▬

I think of you and your family often.

▬▬▬▬▬

[After his memorial] I hope this helps you to remember.

▬▬▬▬▬

We can't make the service but we will be thinking of you on that day.

▬▬▬▬▬

How are you doing? [And they weren't afraid of hearing the answer.]

▬▬▬▬▬

Can you please send me Toren's photo?

▬▬▬▬▬

Thinking of you this Christmas.
▬▬▬▬▬


You are entitled to your feelings.

▬▬▬▬▬




No comments:

Post a Comment